Bowen Sofa with Oak Finish Frame
- Bowen 90" Sofa: 90” length 38” depth 35” height
- Seat Height 21” Seat Depth 25” Arm Height 28” Width Between Arms 66”
- Bowen 99" Sofa: 99” length 38” depth 35” height
- Seat Height 21” Seat Depth 25” Arm Height 28” Width Between Arms 75”
- Cushion: High Density Foam Core with Feather Jacket 45% Feather, 5% Down, 50% Polyester Fiber
- Pair of 24” Non-Welted Throw Pillows Included
- Pair of 14”x29” Non-Welted Bolster Pillows Included
- Washed Oak Wood Finish Frame
- Sustainable Harvested Hardwood
- Eco-friendly Kid-proof 100% Cotton Performance Fabrics, Heavy Wearability
- UL GREENGUARD® Gold, Third Party Certified
- 20-25 Weeks for Production
Crafted from eco-friendly materials that are responsibly manufactured and sourced, the Bowen was designed with wellness in mind. A sofa that delivers relaxed organic elegance in perfectly tailored performance fabrics that suit every lifestyle.
This fabric line is sustainably designed using natural or recycled fibers and a remarkable plant based liquid repellant. 20-25 weeks for production. This item will ship white glove freight and includes inside delivery and packaging removal. This piece is custom made at time of purchase, no cancellations or returns are accepted after order.
Vacuum the surface of your furniture regularly, including the deck under the cushions, with the upholstery attachments of your vacuum cleaner.
Direct sunlight can cause the fabrics to fade. Care should be taken to limit the amount of direct sun on any piece of furniture.
Spot clean only with water-based shampoo or foam upholstery cleaner. Pretest for color loss and fabric compatibility. Do not over wet. Use professional upholstery cleaning service for overall soiling.
Never remove cushion covers for separate dry cleaning or laundering. Do not use bleach, do not use any tumble method cleaning service as this may destroy the backing of the fabric, shrink, or otherwise damage the upholstery fabric.